Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the core academic subject area assigned to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements or related training and work experience for certification waivers under the District of Innovation Plan (DOI)
Demonstrated competency in the core academic subject area assigned
[Physical Education Teachers: Current automated external defibrillator (AED) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate]
Knowledge of core academic subject assigned
Knowledge of curriculum and instruction
Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Student teaching, approved internship, or related work experience
FFA Area 2
- We are adding a teacher to our Ag Science Department to make for a dynamic duo!
- Ability to help train for LDEs, CDEs, and stock shows!
- Very successful FFA Program!
- Highly Populated Welding Program with a brand new facility (classroom & shop)!
- School vehicle furnished!
- Competetive Salary with Stipend!
Email your resume to Richard Soliz: firstname.lastname@example.org