New Home Independent School District Vacancy for 2021-2022
Position: Elementary Music
Education / certifications: Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements for subject/grade level assigned (or requirements met to earn one). Teachers must also have an ESL certification or be willing to become ESL certified prior to the first day of school.
Responsibilities – To include, but not limited to:
- Classroom teaching assignment of: Music for Elementary
- Be student centered, creative with instruction, and know how to plan and implement effective hands-on lessons;
- Work as a member of the New Home Elementary School and NHISD team to ensure the purposeful implementation of the TEKS with a primary focus on student success;
- Work with students at varying skill levels challenging them all; and
- Take on extra duties as needed/assigned, such as: helping with UIL competitions, enrichment, and tutoring.
Salary – State Base + $2,500 + $300 towards insurance (monthly) if full time
New Home ISD – NHISD serves over 550 students and works to provide a top tier educational experience. High standards in the classroom and all activities are expected and we strive daily to meet the needs of each of our students, while also challenging them to grow towards their full potential.
Contact: Kelly Baum, Principal
New Home Elementary School
Phone: 1-806-924-7543 ext 207