Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the core academic subject area assigned to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill the requirements of the district’s curriculum program. Plan and use appropriate instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials, and equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements
- Special Knowledge/Skills:
- Knowledge of core academic subject assigned
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior
Slaton ISD only accepts applications submitted at www.slatonisd.net