Welcome to the Region 17 ESC Job Board.
Region 17 ESC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color, marital status, veteran, military status, disability, religion, sex, natural origin, or age. Employment fees are not paid by Region 17 ESC.
The goal of the Region 17 Job Board is to assist member districts in staffing teaching and professional service positions by providing a pool of qualified applicants. The information you provide on these websites will be provided to the participating school districts. You may be contacted by one or more of the districts; personal interviews will be scheduled as needed by the districts. By completing the forms on these sites, you are certifying that the information is true, accurate, and complete to the best of your knowledge. Also, by completing the form, you are authorizing JobBoardHQ to release the information to the participating districts. Member districts may request additional information.
Job Seekers and Employers have a variety of ways to connect through our job board. Job Seekers can search for jobs, set up alerts to be notified of matching new jobs, view featured jobs and employers. Employers can post jobs for job seekers to apply to and search for qualified candidates through Resume Search. Employers can also set up resume alerts to be notified when a job seeker with certain qualifications registers with the job board.
- Registering as a job seeker is free and easy using our streamlined process.
- Upload multiple resumes, or create a resume using our easy resume builder.
- Applying to jobs becomes a single click process.
- Create Job Alerts and recieve email alert and/or real time text alerts when a relevant job is posted.
- Save jobs to review and apply to at a later time.
- View Application History to view job info, application date, and job status.
- Easily update your resume and contact info for employers to reach you.