Plan and provide speech-language pathology services to students with speech, voice, or language disorders. Assess students and provide therapeutic intervention to eliminate or reduce problems or impairments that interfere with their students’ ability to derive full benefit from the educational program.
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology from an accredited college or university
- Valid license as a speech-language pathologist granted by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) or Bachelor’s degree and valid Texas Education Agency speech therapy certificate
- Ability to use the accepted tests and measurements to assess communication disorders and conditions
- Knowledge of evaluation, habilitation, and rehabilitation of speech-language disorders and conditions
- Ability to instruct and manage student behavior
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- One year of supervised clinical speech-language pathology experience
Email your resume to Stacy Stewart at email@example.com.